Graduation will take place in the high school gym again this year. We do not reserve or block off sections of seats for families. Instead, parents/friends are welcome to enter the gymnasium when it opens at 11:00am and reserve up to 10 seats on the gym floor for the family of each graduating senior. There is additional seating provided in the bleachers.
Our seniors last day (May 10th), they will be asked to come to school to check-out starting at 7:55am. After the seniors complete the check-out process, they will all meet in the high school gym at 9:00am to complete a senior exit survey followed by graduation practice.
Here's the schedule of special events:
- Kiwanis Program
- Wednesday, April 26th at 1:45pm in the CHS Auditorium
- Saturday, May 6th at 7:00pm in the CSC Student Center
- Baccalaureate Program
- Sunday, May 7th at 7:00pm in the CHS Auditorium
- Honor's Night
- Monday, May 8th at 7:00pm in the CHS Auditorium
- Seniors Last Day
- Wednesday, May 10th at 7:55am in CHS
- Graduation Practice
- Wednesday, May 10th at 9:00am in the CHS Gym
- Saturday, May 13th at 1:00pm in the CHS Gym
If you have any questions, please call the CHS Office at 432-0707.