Cardinal Counseling's 5 Bullet Friday for March 27th
WELCOME TO 5 BULLET FRIDAY!
The Chadron High School Cardinal Counseling Department is excited to share our 5 Bullet Friday Newsletter for the 2019-20 school year! Each week we will be providing readers with five facts, tips or tricks to help make the school year a success academically, emotionally, and socially!
If you do not wish to receive this email feel free to UNSUBSCRIBE using the button located at the bottom of this email.
1. Cardinal Cast: Student, Parent & Teacher Expectations During School Closure
2. Digital School Counseling Open Office Hours! Email to Set Appointment!
I am available virtually to talk with any student who has questions or wants to chat with their school counselor! I hope to set up ZOOM and FACETIME meetings to go over next year schedules as well!
I have already told students they can also Facetime me at any point just by typing in my email: firstname.lastname@example.org! Today I held virtual office hours and got to FaceTime with 6 lovely students that I miss dearly!!
3. Tips for Parents During COVID-19 Pandemic
4. Know How to Sew? Bored? Help Our Community Make Hospital Masks!
Contact Mrs. Watson to get free materials!
5. Students and Parents: 2020-21 Schedules are Ready for Viewing and REVIEW!
I plan on emailing students VERY SOON with a copy of their 2020-21 schedule draft! After the schedule is received I'd like to set up a ZOOM meeting where we can talk about:
1. Classes, likes, dislikes, changes. 2. Future plans after high school 3. Summer enrichment opportunities 4. Career counseling
Parents are invited to join these meetings as well!! Once the schedule is reviewed ZOOM meetings can be requested and coordinated by emailing Mrs. Watson at email@example.com
Look forwarding to virtually "SEEING" everyone soon! Here's a "PEAK" at seniors schedule for next year and a few offerings in the new split 1a/1b section :)
Readers, THANK YOU AGAIN for joining us! Whether you are from CHS or another school, If you find it worthwhile please continue to SHARE. THE. LOVE (and the link).